1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Your attention is required!

Please note that short versions of thread content are provided to unregistered users and guests.

Furthermore some threads are kept hidden from unregistered users and guests.

In order to get access to all threads, read thread content full versions and do not miss a thing, please register to ChagaForums

Registration to ChagaForums and access are free

Chaga Tincture

Discussion in 'Chaga Tincture / Alcohol Extraction' started by SuchMuch, Jul 11, 2016.

1. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Administrator

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Take 100-150 grams of chaga mushroom powder/small chunks (2-3 cms in diameter) and put it in hermetic glass bottle, add 1 liter of quality vodka. Leave the bottle in dark cool place for 2 weeks. Shake the bottle from time to time (once a day).

2. Nigel Westwood

Nigel Westwood Moderator Staff Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    so after just two weeks tincture is ready for consumption?
    do you need to pass tincture through a strainer before drinking ?
    how much can i drink ? i love vodka and have been known to consume one litre in one week :Drinks:

3. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Administrator

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    In case of chaga powder used for tincture using a strainer, I think, is a good idea. Should chaga chunks were used, there is no need for strainer :).
    Chaga alcohol extraction is a medicine, use it the way described in yr course. For instance, chaga tincture is used to fight cancer, pls check the thread "Fighting Cancer with Chaga". However you can drink it as if it was pure vodka.

Forum Threads